Paul Kreischer is Vice-President of Henry Dunn, Inc. and previous owner of Ransoms Insurance Agency. He joined the Agency following the merger in January 1991. Mr. Kreischer is a graduate of the Towanda Area High School and Jacksonville State University with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration. Mr. Kreischer has concentrated his continuing education in commercial insurance and risk management. Paul holds his Certified School Risk Manager (CSRM) Designation. Mr. Kreischer has served on Agent Advisory Boards for numerous Insurance companies and is a member of the Brokers Panel for the Pennsylvania School Board Association.
- Area and Community Involvement:
- Member, and past President of South Mountain Hunting Club
- Member of Towanda Country Club
- Member of Towanda Rifle & Pistol Club
- Member, and past President of the Central Bradford Chamber of Commerce.
- Current Board President of the Central Bradford Progress Authority, the Central Bradford Industrial Development Authority, and Central Bradford Industrial Development Corporation.
- Member of the Workforce Investment Board;
- Member of the Full Commission of the Northern Tier Regional Planning and Development Commission; and,
- Previously named Outstanding Citizen by the Central Bradford Progress Authority.